Online Post Graduate Medical / Dental Seats
Online Allotment process (Online Counseling)
In compliance of the Order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 23/03/2012 passed in I.A No. 16/2012 in Civil Appeal No. 1944 of 1993 – Anand S.Biji Vs State of Kerala & Others and in order to comply with the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 09/5/2017 passed in Writ Petition© No.267 of 2017 –Dar-Us-Slam Educational Trust & Ors Vs MCI & Ors. Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has been entrusted with the responsibility to hold on-line counseling for 50% All India Quota Post-Graduate Medical and Dental seats and also as per the notification issued by the MCI for common counseling
MCC will conduct counseling for the following Institutions/Universities:-
- a) 50 % All India Quota seats for all State Govt. medical/dental colleges/institutes, except state of Jammu and Kashmir as per merit of PG NEET 2018.
- b) For all PG seats of the Deemed Universities as per merit of PG NEET 2018.
- c) 50 % institutional quota seats for Central Universities of Delhi University, Aligarh Muslim University, and Banaras Hindu University.
- d) PG counseling for institutes of Armed Forces Medical Services.
- e) The state Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana are participating in online counseling of All India Quota from the academic year 2018-19 onwards.
Students may note the following points:-
- Online Counselling for the above courses is likely to start as per Schedule.
- There will be non-refundable registration and refundable tuition fee at the time of registration.